Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spring Forward! A guide on how to look amazing this Spring!

Spring 2013 Part I

Trend Alert!!! Mixing and Matching Prints, Colors, and Patterns!

By Nkechi C. (Aurora Bandido)

When you think of Spring trends; you automatically picture Floral prints and Pastel colors. If you are tired of that trend, well this post is for you! I'm going to show you how to re-invent floral prints and how to introduce statement pieces into your wardrobe. I know for a fact, that I have grown tired of seeing the same prints and color schemes almost every year. So the statement pants suit will be my go to item for the season. This year you can now add bold exciting colors, eye catching prints, sexy and chic silhouettes, and innovative textures to your Spring 2013 wardrobe!  You will be the center of attention everywhere you go and everyone will compliment you on your outfit choice. This Spring is about taking risks and not being afraid to step out of your comfort zone!   If you need any style advice on how to find the perfect outfit for you, you can email me @ ModaBandido@gmail.com . I hope that you enjoy this post and be sure to leave a comment below, your feedback is important!

How to do Floral Prints this Spring!

Ann Taylor



There are 3 ways you can do Floral Prints! 

(Images are from Ann Taylor)

1. Adding a neutral color

2.Adding a bold color

3.Mixing and matching prints and colors


The Statement Pants

A lot of celebrities have been seen sporting this trend! 

(Kristen Stewart)

Solange Knowles 

Losing You Video

Trend: Mixing and Matching Patterns/ Statement Pants Suit

 















Warning!! You will turn a lot of heads!

If your bold, try mixing prints and patterns with neutral colored accessories.

If you would like to play it safe, you can add a neutral colored blouse or a blouse that's the same color as your pants.   

^^(Images from Asos.com)^^

^^(Images from (Pintrest.com)^^

STAY TUNED FOR PART II

2 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
    I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

    My web site - jeremy scott adidas
    my page :: jeremy scott shoes

    ReplyDelete