Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fashion Bandits Away!

So today I helped Kushinda out with her photoshoot for an upcoming magazine. It was so crazy! I had to meet Kushinda @ her house and then I had to go to the showroom to pick up the clothing and shoes (which were soo heavy)! My back is still killing me =(. But overall the shoot went well thanks to Zeko the Photographer and Tommy(Model).  The first half of the shoot was more Avant Garde , but when we were ready to shoot the other half, which was a more urban look it started raining. Here are a few pictures below!



































 Sneakers for the Urban Shoot 
These below are 
Bernard Willhelm Trainers
Camper Military Sneakers with Laces



 Steve Madden Fall 11
Uzzi Suede Shoe

 WeSC
Clopton -Mid Blue Leather Sneaker
Fall 11



 WeSC
Clopton-Mid Blue Leather Sneaker




 WeSC -
Scribble Tee
Steve Madden Shoes 








No comments:

Post a Comment